Registered Behavior Technician
We are always interviewing for the Registered Behavior Technician Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, or Related Field
- Desire for a Career in Applied Behavior Analysis
Registered Behavior Technicians are responsible for the direct implementation of services in Applied Behavior Analysis. They will follow the programs and guidelines presented by the program coordinator and the BCBA Supervisor. This includes per opportunity response based data collection on skill acquisition, behavior reduction, inter-observer agreement, and generalization. RBT’s are required to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and have undergone specialized training in the field of ABA. They have completed the RBT training through Madison Behavior Therapy and passed a competency exam and evaluation. Upon passing the examination they have submitted the corresponding paperwork to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and obtained certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. Madison Behavior Therapy does cover the cost of becoming a Registered Behavior Technician.
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) / Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- BCaBA or BCBA in good standing
Job Duities May include:
- Conduct a functional behavior assessment.
- Transmit analysis via a formal report documenting assessment tools utilized and develop a behavior intervention strategy/recommendations.
- Identify appropriate Skill Acquisition Assessments to be conducted
- Create and write both skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Create and update Program Notebooks and provide materials needed for notebooks (i.e. data summary sheets, set sheets, etc.)
- Train professional/clients involved in the case
- Review graphing and notebooks and provide appropriate feedback
- Provide weekly supervision to RBT’s for each client
- Write progress reports and Treatment Plans as scheduled
- Conduct appropriate assessments every 3 months unless otherwise directed by the Clinical Director
- If working in the Clinic the BCBA consultant should follow and maintain programming according to the structure of the Clinic
- If working outside of the Clinic or in the School setting the BCBA Consultant to collaborate with other professionals accordingly, while upholding the highest clinical and professional standards in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Coordinate with professionals on the case
- Offer support service/follow up
Benefits of Becoming an MBT Employee:
- Outstanding Reputation in the Huntsville/Madison area
- Direct Supervision by BCBA/BCaBA at all times
- Paid Training for the Registered Behavior Technician License
- Free Supervision for BCBA/BCaBA candidates
- Friendly & Fun atmosphere
- Strong training and Ongoing Supervision provided to all therapists
- Highly competitive wages
- Paid CEUs and Trainings
- A Practice Manager to handle billing and scheduling
- A central clinic location- limited driving to clients
- Flexible hours/Work schedule
- A chance to work with some awesome kids and their families!